ICT Program Coordinator
Job no: 494622
Work type: Fixed Term Full time
Categories: Other, Administration Officer/ Data Entry / Executive Assistants, ICT
About the position
Reporting to the ICT Portfolio and Governance Coordinator, you will contribute to the efficient and effective support of the ICT Project Delivery Office (PDO) by providing high level project scheduling and financial management support.
Your primary responsibilities will be to:
- Provide accurate program reporting to the ICT PDO, including providing expert advice, support and training to all ICT project delivery staff to ensure consistency across all ICT project deliverables.
- Manage and provide a consistent consolidated portfolio schedule and progress across ICT PDO to assist the team to consistently delivery projects on time and to budget.
Please note this is a 2 year temporary opportunity with potential to extend.
Desirable skills and experience
- Qualification in PRINCE2 or PMBOK.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in an ICT program or relevant project delivery environment.
- Substantial experience in supporting all PMO functions in project planning and tracking, internal communications and adherence to and establishment of project governance.
- High level experience in designing, building and maintaining program plans and schedules and ensuring an adherence to PMO standards and processes.
- Significant demonstrated knowledge and experience in project methodologies and project scheduling.
- Strong knowledge and skills in project governance, compliance and reporting across multiple projects.
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills and ability to use effective negotiation and influencing skills in a consultative and constructive manner.
We are committed to providing our people a dynamic work environment with a range of benefits including:
- Competitive remuneration and benefits including up to 12.75% superannuation;
- Diversity of jobs and career progression opportunities;
- A team orientated work environment.
This position has been graded in accordance with Seqwater's Certified Agreement as AO6 with a salary of $91,649.85 per annum and up to 12.75% superannuation.
To submit an application
Please submit your cover letter and CV via the Apply button.
Applications close: 9am, Monday 27 March 2017
For further information please contact Clare Taylor, Talent Acquisition Officer on 07 3035 5582.
Seqwater is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants to apply. For more information about employment opportunities at Seqwater visit careers.seqwater.com.au
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now