Legal Counsel (Built Assets)
Job no: 494678
Work type: Permanent Full time
Categories: Procurement / Contract Management / Logistics, Legal
About the position
Your primary objectives will be:
- Providing high level strategic, proactive and transactional legal, regulatory and compliance advice and services to the projects and procurement teams.
- Leading drafting and preparation of legal contracts and advice with emphasis on construction, commercial and procurement contracts.
- Demonstrating strong teamwork and interpersonal skills.
Desirable skills and experience
- Tertiary qualifications in law with current practicing Queensland certificate (or the ability to obtain one).
- Minimum four years post admission experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in the areas of construction, commercial and procurement law.
- Working knowledge of, or ability to quickly acquire substantial knowledge of, regulatory requirements governing the water or similar industry.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to maintain open and effective communication with internal stakeholders.
- Ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team on major projects.
- Highly developed written and verbal communication and ability to contribute in a consultative team environment.
- An open driver’s license.
To submit an application
Please submit your cover letter and CV via the Apply button.
Applications close: COB Thursday, 1 June 2017
For further information please contact Tess Anderson, Talent Acquisition Officer on 07 3035
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now