Job no: 494716
Work type: Permanent
About the role
Reporting into the Maintenance Planning Principal, your experience and knowledge of the full asset management lifecycle, and your ability to undertake and manage projects will ensure your success in contributing to the management and continuous improvement of planned maintenance activities across Seqwater’s built and natural assets.
Primary responsibilities of the role will be to:
- Engage with key stakeholders across Operations, Maintenance and Asset Portfolio Development & Delivery to ensure that all planned maintenance activities are aligned with the assets lifecycle requirements.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of tactical maintenance activities to ensure consistent application and implementation of asset management strategies in Seqwater’s maintenance management system.
- Provide technical direction and oversight to all tactical built and natural asset maintenance activities through initiation, planning and review.
- Assist in developing and reviewing asset failure reports to ensure maintenance strategies are constantly reviewed for effectiveness.
The successful applicant will have the drive and tenacity to engage and develop relationships with key stakeholders and act as a conduit for effective communication.
Desirable skills and experience
- Associate Diploma in Engineering or Asset Management from a recognised Tertiary Institution or equivalent post trade experience in an appropriate asset management field is considered.
- Knowledge of asset management and maintenance processes aligned with associated mech/elec/civil based water assets.
- Qualifications or experience in project management will be highly regarded.
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to effectively communicate across all levels of the business
- Sound analytical capability and ability to apply statistical measures in the assessment of asset performance and resource utilisation
- Proven experience in a team environment, communication, negotiation, coordination and consultation.
- Demonstrated ability to use Microsoft Office suite and the ability to quickly pick up new systems including ERPs
- Unrestricted Drivers Licence for a motor vehicle.
We are committed to providing our people a dynamic work environment with a range of benefits including:
- Competitive remuneration and benefits including 12.75% superannuation;
- Diversity of jobs and career progression opportunities;
- A team orientated work environment.
This position has been graded in accordance with Seqwater's Certified Agreement as an AO6 with a salary of $94,399.35 plus up to 12.75% superannuation
To submit an application
Please submit your cover letter and CV via the Apply button.
Applications close: Friday 30th June at 5.00pm
For further information please contact Karen McComiskie, Talent Acquisition Officer - Recruitment on 07 3035 5566.
Seqwater is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants to apply. For more information about employment opportunities at Seqwater visit careers.seqwater.com.au
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now