Job no: 494741
Work type: Temporary
Flexible Part time opportunity (three days / week) for an experienced Process Engineer to undertake the planning for improvements to water treatment plant and network assets based at our Ipswich location. This position has approved budget through to end of financial year, with the possibility of further extension available at this time.
About the position
Reporting to the Principal Water Treatment Planning, you will oversee and undertake planning for improvements to specific water treatment plant and network assets to efficiently and effectively achieve agreed specifications.
Your primary responsibilities will be to:
- Investigate, develop and analyse feasible options to alleviate the identified issues facing the operation of the water treatment plant now and into the future.
- Manage the thorough and effective transition of planning projects to the Program Delivery team, including timely resolution of any scoping issues and early consideration of procurement options as part of planning activities.
Desirable skills and experience
- Tertiary qualification and professional experience in engineering (Chemical is preferred however Environmental, Mechanical or Civil with process experience will be also considered).
- Qualifications in project management will be highly regarded.
- Experience in process engineering for water treatment plants and network assets.
- Experience in developing and analyzing engineering solutions for water treatment assets.
- Experience in contract management to utilize external professionals, contractors, consultants and partnership arrangements.
We are committed to providing our people a dynamic work environment with a range of benefits including:
- Competitive remuneration and benefits including up to 12.75% superannuation;
- Diversity of jobs and career progression opportunities;
- A team orientated work environment.
This position has been graded in accordance with Seqwater’s Certified Agreement as PO4 with a salary of $61,261.91 per annum and up to 12.75% superannuation.
To submit an application
Please submit your cover letter and CV via the Apply button.
Applications close: 9am, Tuesday 1 August 2017
For further information please contact Tess Anderson, Talent Acquisition Officer on 07 3035 5731.
Seqwater is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants to apply. For more information about employment opportunities at Seqwater visit careers.seqwater.com.au
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now