Lead Planning Engineer - Process
Job no: 494802
Work type: Permanent
Categories: Process, Chemical
About the position
Reporting to the Principal Treatment Planning, you will coordinate, oversee and undertake planning for improvements to specific water related plant and supply assets.
Your primary responsibilities will be:
- Lead, oversee and undertake planning to maintain currency of the Treatment 30 Year Capital Investment Program forecasts
- Provide high level planning design and process engineering advice to ensure effective transition of approved Business Cases and Scope Definitions to the program delivery team
- Mentor, coach, challenge and review the work of Treatment Planning Engineers to ensure the internal capability is continually developed and whole of life least cost solutions that meet service obligations and regulatory requirements are achieved.
Desirable skills and experience
- Tertiary qualifications in Engineering (Chemical or Equivalent)
- Minimum 15 years professional experience in engineering
- Qualification as RPEQ or Chartered Chemical Engineer (or application pending)
- Applied knowledge and high level knowledge of regulatory requirements
- Applied knowledge and high level knowledge in asset management and drinking water quality
- High level and extensive experience in understanding, interpreting and applying the principles of value engineering, project management and quality management to asset planning.
We are committed to providing our people with a dynamic work environment with a range of benefits including:
- Competitive remuneration and benefits including up to 12.75% superannuation
- Diversity of jobs and career progression opportunities
- A team orientated work environment.
This position has been graded in accordance with Seqwater’s Certified Agreement as PO6 with a salary of $128,103.89 per annum and up to 12.75% superannuation.
To submit an application
Please submit your cover letter and CV via the Apply button.
Applications close: 9am Tuesday 30 October 2017
For further information please contact Tess Anderson, Talent Acquisition Officer on 0419 553 176
Seqwater is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants to apply. For more information about employment opportunities at Seqwater visit careers.seqwater.com.au
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now