Senior Community Relations Advisor - Research & Relationship Management
Job no: 496043
Work type: Permanent
Your new position
As the Senior Community Relations Advisor – Research and Relationship Management, you will use your skills and experience to coordinate the development, implementation and evaluation of Seqwater’s stakeholder relationship management program, along with the customer and community insights and market research program to inform strategic planning, enable evidence-based decision making and manage issues.
This is an exciting time at Seqwater, as we embed our new Vision and Values.
Reporting to the team leader Community Relations, we are looking for a strong relationship manager who can:
- Build and manage relationships both internally and externally to Seqwater
- Influence communications at a strategic and senior level within the business
- Coordinate qualitative and quantitative research to support the activities of the CCR team
To see you succeed in this values-led organisation you will have communication skills to be an influencer in the workplace, coupled with your qualifications and extensive professional experience in relationship management and research
- Qualifications in communications, market research or public relations preferred).
- Demonstrated extensive experience in relationship management
- Demonstrated experience managing or coordinating community and stakeholder research, and the development of the resulting policy, strategy and operations
- Demonstrated experience providing strategic advice at a senior level
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proven ability to work successfully in a small team and, as required, across various communication disciplines
- An ability to work under pressure and be flexible
What’s great about Seqwater
We are committed to providing our people a dynamic work environment with a range of benefits including:
- Competitive remuneration and benefits including up to 12.75% superannuation
- Diversity of jobs and career progression opportunities
- A team orientated work environment
- A range of Health & Wellbeing services and initiatives for staff
- Flexible working arrangements
- Free parking close to our Ipswich head office
This position has been graded in accordance with Seqwater's EBA as an AO7 with a salary of $108,637.97 plus up to 12.75% superannuation
To submit your application
Submit your cover letter and CV via the Apply button.
Applications close: 9am, Thursday 26 July 2018
For further information please contact Tess on 0419 553 176
Integrity, respect, care and courage are at the heart of the way we work and interact with our colleagues, stakeholders, customers and the communities every day.
‘We are a safe, inclusive workplace that supports diversity and opportunity. We invest in our people and empower them to make decisions and challenge the status quo’
For a list of all current vacancies (including position descriptions) visit careers.seqwater.com.au
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now