Water Security Strategy Officer
Job no: 496264
Work type: Permanent
Your new position
This is an exciting time at Seqwater, as we embed our Vision and Values. Reporting to the Team Leader Water Security Planning we are looking for a candidate who can:
- Provide support in the preparation of water security planning for South East
- Project manage the development of the Water Security Program.
- Proactively collaborate with the South East Queensland Service Providers and relevant Government agencies to develop and implement strategic water security program actions.
To set you up for success in this role you will have:
- A degree level qualification in Science, Economics, Business, Engineering or a related field
- Substantial experience in the water industry at a strategic level
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent communication skills to liaise across multiple teams within Seqwater as well as with government departments and external stakeholders
- The ability to understand total water cycle management with a holistic view of water management
What’s great about Seqwater
We are committed to providing our people a dynamic work environment with a range of benefits including:
- Competitive remuneration and benefits including up to 12.75% superannuation
- Diversity of jobs and career progression opportunities
- A team orientated work environment
- A range of Health & Wellbeing services and initiatives for staff
- Flexible working arrangements
- Free Parking close to our Ipswich Head Office
This position has been graded in accordance with Seqwater's EBA as an AO7 with a salary of $108,637.97 plus up to 12.75% superannuation
To submit your application
Submit your cover letter and CV via the Apply button.
Applications close: 9am, Monday 25 March, 2019
For further information please contact Tess on 0419 553 176
Integrity, respect, care and courage are at the heart of the way we work and interact with our colleagues, stakeholders, customers and the communities every day.
‘We are a safe, inclusive workplace that supports diversity and opportunity. We invest in our people and empower them to make decisions and challenge the status quo’
For a list of all current vacancies (including position descriptions) visit careers.seqwater.com.au
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now