Advanced Control Systems Technical Officer
Job no: 496321
Work type: Permanent
Location: North Pine
Categories: Control Systems / Computer, Electrical
Your new position
A sought after permanent role in a specialist team. Based at North Pine you will provide technical support across our Northern Region and will be responsible for identifying, investigating and resolving complex technical issues impacting on operations in respect to failure or poor performance of control systems.
You will be provided with a vehicle to travel across the region (between Enoggera and Gympie) working on a roster basis (working one-in-four on-call).
Full details available on the position description at careers.seqwater.com.au
To set you up for success in this role you will have:
- Minimum of 5 years practical experience in an industrial environemnt
- Advanced Dipolma or equivalent in an associated field or more than 10 years as an Electrical/Control System Technical Officer
- Practical experience with the Siemens and Schneider PLC and SCADA products
- Ability to work flexibly on rostered basis across our entire Northern region
What’s great about Seqwater
We are committed to providing our people a dynamic work environment with a range of benefits including:
- Competitive remuneration and benefits including up to 12.75% superannuation
- Diversity of jobs and career progression opportunities
- A team orientated work environment
- A range of Health & Wellbeing services and initiatives for staff
- Flexible working arrangements
This position has been graded in accordance with Seqwater's EBA as an AO6 with a salary of $97,231.33 plus up to 12.75% superannuation
To submit your application
Submit your cover letter and CV via the Apply button.
Applications close: 5pm, Tuesday 16 July 2019
For further information please email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note – applications can not be accepted via email
Integrity, respect, care and courage are at the heart of the way we work and interact with our colleagues, stakeholders, customers and the communities every day.
‘We are a safe, inclusive workplace that supports diversity and opportunity. We invest in our people and empower them to make decisions and challenge the status quo’
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now