Engineer - Operational Technology
Job no: 496344
Work type: Temporary
Categories: Control Systems / Computer, Electrical
A fixed term opportunity exists for an Engineer to join our Operational Technology team at Ipswich.
This position is available through to June 2020.
Your new position
This is an exciting time at Seqwater, as we embed our new Vision and Values. Reporting to Lead Engineer Operational Technology we are looking for a candidate who can provide engineering support and advice to operational areas across our business.
Full details available on the position description at careers.seqwater.com.au
To set you up for success in this role you will have:
- Experience in development of control system design documents, functional specifications and scope of work documents
- Strong Technical Writing skills
- Technical knowledge of control system and SCADA to help engineering analysis and problem solving
- Experience in reviewing of engineering and technical documents
- Contributed in developing engineering standards for internal and external use
- Experience in scoping and executing brownfield control system projects
- Good communication skills to liaise with various stakeholders and contractors
- Degree level Qualification in Electrical, Mechatronics, Software or equivalent Engineering Discipline
- Minimum five years of experience in Water, mining or oil & gas industry
What’s great about Seqwater
We are committed to providing our people a dynamic work environment with a range of benefits including:
- Competitive remuneration and benefits including up to 12.75% superannuation
- Diversity of jobs and career progression opportunities
- A team orientated work environment
- A range of Health & Wellbeing services and initiatives for staff
- Flexible working arrangements with the option to work from a site office close to home
- Free Parking close to our Ipswich Head Office
This position has been graded in accordance with Seqwater's EBA as a PO4 with a salary of $105,166.28 plus up to 12.75% superannuation
To submit your application
Submit your cover letter and CV via the Apply button.
Applications close: 5pm, Friday 21 June, 2019
For further information please email enquiries to email@example.com
Please note – applications can not be accepted via email
Integrity, respect, care and courage are at the heart of the way we work and interact with our colleagues, stakeholders, customers and the communities every day.
‘We are a safe, inclusive workplace that supports diversity and opportunity. We invest in our people and empower them to make decisions and challenge the status quo’
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now