Lead Architect OT
Job no: 496346
Work type: Permanent
Categories: Mechanical, Process, Electrical
Your new position
Reporting to Principal OTE Strategy and Planning we are looking for an Engineer who can lead OT-IT (site-based and inter-sites SCADA and control systems, LAN and WAN, and Internet of Things (IoT)) architecture planning, design, support and advice on operational technology initiatives and projects.
Full details available on the position description at careers.seqwater.com.au
To set you up for success in this role you will have:
- Degree qualification in Electrical, Mechatronics, Software or equivalent engineering discipline with a minimum of 10 years’ experience.
- Registration as a Registered Professional Engineer of Queensland (RPEQ) or Chartered Engineer is mandatory.
- Working knowledge and experience in SCADA/HMI, Historian systems, control systems software and hardware, LAN and WAN architectures, Internet of Things (IoT), and a demonstrated ability to learn and apply and support new solutions.
- Knowledge of OT, IT and IoT cybersecurity standards, guidelines and practices, OT-IT of network and database interfacing and architecting.
- Experience, knowledge or understanding of predictive and operational analytics and modelling (highly regarded)
What’s great about Seqwater
We are committed to providing our people a dynamic work environment with a range of benefits including:
- Competitive remuneration and benefits including up to 12.75% superannuation
- Diversity of jobs and career progression opportunities
- A team orientated work environment
- A range of Health & Wellbeing services and initiatives for staff
- Flexible working arrangements
- Free Parking close to our Ipswich Head Office
This position has been graded in accordance with Seqwater's EBA as a PO6 with a salary of $131,947.00 plus up to 12.75% superannuation
To submit your application
Submit your cover letter and CV via the Apply button.
Applications close: 5pm, Monday 22 July, 2019
For further information please email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note – applications can not be accepted via email
Integrity, respect, care and courage are at the heart of the way we work and interact with our colleagues, stakeholders, customers and the communities every day.
‘We are a safe, inclusive workplace that supports diversity and opportunity. We invest in our people and empower them to make decisions and challenge the status quo’
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now