Performance Reporting Analyst
Job no: 497361
Work type: Temporary, Permanent
Location: Ipswich, All
Categories: Technical Support and Improvements
Your new position
Reporting to the Senior Analyst, Operational Reporting & Data Services, we are looking for an Analyst who can utilise their experience in performance improvement and reporting, benchmarking and data analysis to assist the Senior Analyst Performance Reporting produce project deliverables. You will build and manage internal stakeholder relationships to work collaboratively with them and operationalise transparent, accurate and timely reporting of performance information in the Operations Group.
Please note this position is available through to January 2020 with possibility of extension.
Full details available on the position description at careers.seqwater.com.au
To set you up for success in this role you will have:
- Tertiary degree in a science, engineering, accounting, finance, business or related discipline.
- Demonstrated experience in data and information management and performance reporting, including data analysis and statistics, preferably in a business environment.
- Demonstrated ability to identify trends in data and support data driven decision-making.
- Advanced skills in software including MS Excel, with an aptitude for querying and analysing data using coding and scripting packages (T-SQL, Python etc) is highly desirable.
- High level oral communication and interpersonal skills
What’s great about Seqwater
We are committed to providing our people a dynamic work environment with a range of benefits including:
- Competitive remuneration and benefits including up to 12.75% superannuation.
- Diversity of jobs and career progression opportunities.
- A team orientated work environment.
- A range of Health & Wellbeing services and initiatives for staff.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Free Parking close to our Ipswich Head Office.
This position has been graded in accordance with Seqwater's EBA as an AO5 with a salary of $85,824.71 plus up to 12.75% superannuation.
To submit your application
Submit your cover letter and CV via the Apply button.
Applications close: 5pm, Tuesday 16 July, 2019
For further information please email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note – applications can not be accepted via email.
Integrity, respect, care and courage are at the heart of the way we work and interact with our colleagues, stakeholders, customers and the communities every day.
‘We are a safe, inclusive workplace that supports diversity and opportunity. We invest in our people and empower them to make decisions and challenge the status quo’
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now