Data Transformation Specialist
Job no: 497418
Work type: Permanent
Seqwater is the Queensland Government statutory authority responsible for providing a safe, secure and cost-effective bulk drinking water supply for 3.1 million people across South East Queensland.
Your new position
Reporting to the team Supervisor we are looking for a candidate who can use their expertise in all data pipeline elements to interpret source data, transform and present as meaningful dashboards and reports via a self-service delivery platform.
If you are passionate about streamlining data processes and have a good understanding of data presentation for easy interpretation by end-users, we welcome your application.
Full details available on the position description at careers.seqwater.com.au
To set you up for success in this role you will have:
- Strong experience using SQL and associated technologies to transform data.
- Experience developing complex tableau worksheets and dashboards.
- A thorough understanding of AGILE development methodologies and how they are applied in a team environment
What’s great about Seqwater
We are committed to providing our people a dynamic work environment with a range of benefits including:
- Competitive remuneration and benefits including up to 12.75% superannuation
- Diversity of jobs and career progression opportunities
- A team orientated work environment
- A range of Health & Wellbeing services and initiatives for staff
- Flexible working arrangements
- Free Parking close to our Ipswich Head Office
A criminal history check will be undertaken prior to an offer being made for this position.
This position has been graded in accordance with Seqwater's EBA as an AO6 with a salary of $97,231.33 plus up to 12.75% superannuation
To submit your application
Please address the three points above related to your experience in a cover letter and submit along with your resume using the Apply button
Applications close: 5pm, Monday 23 September 2019
For further information please email enquiries to email@example.com Please note – applications can not be accepted via email
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now