Control Systems Engineer
Job no: 497522
Work type: Permanent
Categories: Control Systems / Computer, Electrical
Your new position
We are seeking a Control Systems Engineer to join our Planning, Operation & Delivery team based at Capalaba.
As a Seqwater Control Systems Engineer you will perform maintenance services within our Southern regional team supporting 54 sites extending from Redlands to the Gold Coast and Scenic Rim. You will provide technical expertise and leadership to the team and work collaboratively with the greater business to develop and implement effective maintenance practices across Seqwater control systems.
As a technical lead you will respond to emergency requests as required. The role will provide after hours, on-call support on a one-in-four week roster. To support our whole Southern region, we will provide the successful candidate with a vehicle.
Full details of the duties are available on the position description at careers.seqwater.com.au
To be successful in the role you must have a relevant Degree in Engineering specialising in Electrical, Computer or Mechatronics and maintain your RPEQ registration. You will have extensive experience working in a similar role and have acquired an in-depth knowledge of control systems.
In addition, you will have:
- Experience in large distributed Process Control systems, SCADA, Operational Technology and Plant Automation
- Demonstrated knowledge of design principles of electrical and mechanical or civil systems in dams and water supply treatment facilities and supply systems, or similar industrial environments
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in the installation and maintenance of process control systems and instrumentation including:
- Aveva System Platform and CitectSCADA
- Schneider ClearSCADA
- Schneider M340/M580 PLCs
- Siemens 300/400/1200/1500 PLCs
- Siemens WinCC and PCS7
- Experience with IT and telecommunications management, including router and switch diagnostics.
All candidates must have a current unrestricted “C” class drivers’ licence. A trade background in Electrical or Instrumentation field will be highly regarded.
What’s great about Seqwater
We are committed to providing our people a dynamic work environment with a range of benefits including:
- Competitive remuneration and benefits including up to 12.75% superannuation
- Diversity of jobs and career progression opportunities
- A team orientated work environment
- A range of Health & Wellbeing services and initiatives for staff
- Flexible working arrangements
This position has been graded in accordance with Seqwater's EBA as a PO5 with a salary starting at $118,556.64 plus up to 12.75% superannuation
To submit your application
Submit your cover letter and CV via the Apply button.
A criminal history check will be undertaken prior to an offer being made for this position.
Applications close: 5.00pm, Wednesday, 26th February 2020
For further information please email enquiries to email@example.com Please note – applications can not be accepted via email
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now