- Great opportunity within a friendly and collaborative team environment
- Contract until 30 June, 2021 with potential for extension
- Great development opportunities to get involved with other technologies for the right person
About the role
As a Senior Software Developer, your primary focus will be as a SharePoint Developer (on-prem and online). For a person with drive, you will have opportunities to become involved in other development options, including Azure Integration, Office 365 and Low Code platforms like Microsoft’s Power Platform and equivalent technologies.
In this role you will bring your experience and knowledge around software development to the fore.
You will possess relevant qualifications in Information Technology or equivalent industry experience.
You will also bring with you a high level of knowledge on MS SharePoint together with other current and emerging development tools, methodologies and platforms.
Your proven experience working in an AGILE/DEVOPS development environment together with an ability to work on and deliver multiple outcomes simultaneously will be highly regarded.
For a more detailed preview of the work that you will be involved in and the role requirements, please take a look at the position description on our careers page - careers.seqwater.com.au
What's great about working at Seqwater
We are committed to providing our people with a dynamic work environment and a range of benefits including:
- Competitive remuneration and benefits
- Flexible working arrangements
- An innovative, diverse organisation that puts safety first
- A range of Health & Wellbeing services and initiatives for staff
- Diversity of jobs and career progression opportunities
- A team orientated and collaborative work environment
Our passionate employees work across South East Queensland, to deliver a safe, secure, and reliable water supply to more than 3.2 million people in the region.
If you are looking for a role in which you can make a real impact, we'd love to hear from you!
The annual salary associated with this position is $108,637 plus superannuation and other applicable allowances under Seqwater’s EBA.
This position is currently available on a fixed term contract basis until 30 June, 2021 with potential for extension.
Submit your cover letter and CV via the Apply button.
Please note that background checks including a criminal history check will be undertaken prior to an offer being made for this position.
Applications close: 5.00pm Thurs 29 October, 2020
For further information please email enquiries to email@example.com
Please note – applications cannot be accepted via email.