Our Major Projects Group are responsible for the investment, planning and delivery of a $billion program of works over the next 5 years. South West Pipeline Project (SWP) is a flagship project, supporting the growth of the Beaudesert Region with a 27km bulk water pipeline and pump station connecting Beaudesert and the Scenic Rim to the SEQ Water Grid.
As a Project Engineer, you will play a key role in providing engineering/technical assistance to support the successful delivery of the project. Working closely the Seqwater Project Management team and the Principal Contractor, this role provides the opportunity to contribute through the design, construction and commissioning stages, in terms of managing project, cost, environment, program, quality, risk, safety and scope.
For an engineer interested in bulk water, South West Pipeline provides a unique opportunity to work on a major project that encapsulates the industries technical challenges including trench and trenchless pipelaying, river crossings and geotechnical work, pump stations, roads, reservoir, electrical supply, environmental, etc
This role will require you to work onsite in Beaudesert with attendance at Major Projects office in Brisbane CBD as required.
Full details available on the position description at careers.seqwater.com.au
To be successful in the role you will be tertiary qualified engineering with a minimum 5 years professional experience in civil engineering construction. You will have a working knowledge of bulk water infrastructure including pipeline design and construction, pump stations and reservoirs.
In addition, you will have:
- RPEQ or eligible to obtain within 6 months of appointment
- Qualifications in construction / project management will be highly regarded.
- Computer literacy skills including project management systems (eg Daptiv), resource scheduling (eg MS Project) and MS Suite,
- Ability to compile and develop professional, technical and quality documentation and management reports on a program of specialist projects of a complex nature
- Class C Driver’s Licence/ Construction Industry White Card
What’s great about Seqwater
We are committed to providing our people a dynamic work environment with a range of benefits including:
- Competitive remuneration and benefits
- Diversity of jobs and career progression opportunities
- A team orientated work environment
- A range of Health & Wellbeing services and initiatives for staff
- Flexible working arrangements
This position has a salary of $105,166.28 plus superannuation
To submit your application
Submit your cover letter and CV via the Apply button.
A criminal history check will be undertaken prior to an offer being made for this position.
Applications close: 5.00pm, 29th October 2020
For further information please email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org Please note – applications can not be accepted via email