Team Leader Enterprise Architecture and Information
Job no: 497684
Work type: Permanent
Your new position
We have a newly created opportunity to join Seqwater’s Digital, Technology and Information (DTI) team in the role of Team Leader Enterprise Architecture and Information.
Reporting directly to the Manager DTI Performance, you will be responsible for translating digital vision and strategy into effective enterprise change by creating, communicating, and refining the key insights (requirements, principles, models) that describe Seqwater’s future state and enable evolution and transformation.
You will improve organisational efficiency, effectiveness, and agility by delivering business‐aligned future states and roadmaps to achieve Seqwater’s digital vision.
Duties will include:
- Leading the strategy for enterprise architecture and information including establishment of service level requirements, developing programs of activities and coordinating improvements to ensure currency, compliance and fit for purpose
- Leading the identification and analysis of enterprise business drivers and requirements that drive future state enterprise architecture
- Executing and improving a light-weight architectural governance models to ensure that architecturally impactful decisions are kept during the course of project implementation
- Leading Seqwater’s connection with industry best practice and innovation for enterprise architecture
- Informing and advising business sponsors on strategic and operational opportunities for improvement and develop roadmaps that illustrate feasible approaches to achieve them
- Providing leadership, direction and coaching, mentoring and professional development as necessary to ensure staff possess the skills and knowledge to achieve business objectives and be compliant with legislative requirements
- Promoting a working environment that empowers staff to take ownership of their work encourages innovative thinking, teamwork, enthusiasm and a consultative, customer focused attitude
Full details are available on the position description at careers.seqwater.com.au
To be successful in this role you will be tertiary qualified in a relevant field of technology, engineering, mathematics, science or a related discipline together with industry recognised qualifications being highly regarded.
In addition, you will be able to demonstrate:
- Experience with Architectural lifecycle development methodologies; Data and information architecture; Software solution architecture; Business process modelling; Enterprise information management; Portfolio rationalisation; IT strategic planning and business alignment; and Portfolio management
- Proven ability to provide advice and translate high level strategy / architectural plans, information management frameworks and technology solutions for practical (day to day) application by technical specialists
- Highly developed verbal communication and interpersonal skills to effectively liaise, influence and negotiate with key stakeholders, external and internal clients, team members, regulatory authorities, consultation groups and other staff
- Proven ability to lead, develop and challenge work teams to achieve objectives and high levels of performance
- Highly developed interpersonal skills in consultation, negotiation and co-ordination, and the ability to work with people at all levels internally and externally.
What’s great about Seqwater
We are committed to providing our people a dynamic work environment with a range of benefits including:
- Competitive remuneration and benefits
- Diversity of jobs and career progression opportunities
- A team orientated work environment
- A range of Health & Wellbeing services and initiatives for staff
- Flexible working arrangements
To submit your application
Submit your cover letter and CV via the Apply button.
Applications close: 9.00am - Tuesday 22nd September 2020
For further information please email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note – applications cannot be accepted via email
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now