Team Leader Customer & Strategy
Job no: 497685
Work type: Permanent
Your new position
We have a newly created opportunity to join Seqwater’s Digital, Technology and Information (DTI) team in the role of Team Leader Customer and Strategy.
Reporting directly to the Manager DTI Performance, you will lead, manage and coordinate Seqwater’s strategy for technology. By managing a team of technical professionals within the DTI Customer and Strategy unit you will lead the development and enhancement of partnerships with key Seqwater stakeholders to define requirements and facilitate continuing improvement and compliance with Seqwater’s obligations and standards.
As a leader, with a proactive customer focus and the ability to build trust and develop strong relationships within your team and key Seqwater areas within the business, this role will see you leading the establishment of DTI as a trusted advisor and proactive unit in addressing business requirements.
- Creating an environment for a proactive and highly responsive customer engagement
- Providing leadership, direction and coaching, mentoring and professional development as necessary to ensure staff possess the skills and knowledge to achieve business objectives and be compliant with legislative requirements
- Promoting a working environment that empowers staff to take ownership of their work encourages innovative thinking, teamwork, enthusiasm and consultative, customer focused attitude
- Providing clear vision for strategic requirements that span Seqwater, providing models of future state, with roadmaps that steer the implementation of change initiatives
- Leading, developing and implementing the strategy for DTI including establishing the level of service required and developing programs of activities to implement identified service requirements
- Leading Seqwater’s connection with industry best practice and innovation relevant to technology application and management
- Facilitating open communication and discussion between stakeholders to assess and promote future changes in services, processes and systems
- Understanding business demands for technology, negotiating priorities and setting expectations for service delivery
Full details are available on the position description at careers.seqwater.com.au
To be successful in this role you will possess more than 15 years’ experience working in professional technical teams, developing, enhancing and supporting technology systems. You will also possess demonstrated experience in providing technical leadership, guidance, and support in the deployment of complex applications in global distributed computing environments.
You will also have tertiary qualifications in a relevant field of technology, engineering, mathematics, science or economics; and/or substantial experience commensurate with the duties and accountabilities of the position.
In addition, you will be able to demonstrate:
- The ability to effectively manage challenges and changing priorities whilst delivering to team and corporate deadlines
- Experience in the area of Information Technology support in an environment with a strong user focus and a demonstrated commitment to service with a capacity to deliver quality advice to a wide range of people with varying skills
- Experience in building effective working relationships and influencing a diverse range of internal and external stakeholders; with strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- The ability to collaborate with key stakeholders across the enterprise to identify strategic opportunities and in the rationalisation of cross segment dependencies
- The ability to understand, interpret, develop, communicate and implement DTI strategies and process to a broad range and level of stakeholders
What’s great about Seqwater
We are committed to providing our people a dynamic work environment with a range of benefits including:
- Competitive remuneration and benefits
- Diversity of jobs and career progression opportunities
- A team orientated work environment
- A range of Health & Wellbeing services and initiatives for staff
- Flexible working arrangements
To submit your application
Submit your cover letter and CV via the Apply button.
Applications close: 9.00am - Tuesday 22nd September 2020
For further information please email enquiries to email@example.com
Please note – applications cannot be accepted via email
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now