About the role
Are you passionate about Cyber Security? Wanting to join a great team of Cyber security professionals? We are seeking a Senior Cyber Security professional.
Reporting to the Team Leader – Cyber Security, the Senior Cyber Security Specialist will provide specialised security design and delivery services to support change across Seqwater’s Operational OT and Corporate IT environments. The role will enhance Seqwater’s solutions delivery capability and ensure digital solutions are designed, integrated and functioning safely and securely.
In this role some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Acting as a security design authority and to lead cyber security activities during the plan and build phases of digital IT and OT solutions
- Coordinating technical cyber risk assessments and communicating cyber risk and exposure back to key stakeholders, ensuring that cyber risk is managed to within acceptable parameters
- Leading the technical implementation, configuration and deployment of cyber projects and BAU initiatives as part of the overall cyber security program
- Developing and maintaining technical cyber security design patterns, operating procedures, policies and standards to guide the secure design and delivery of digital solutions
- Collaborating with Enterprise Architects and Solution Architects to ensure
ICT and OT solutions meet Seqwater cybersecurity standards and policies
- Delivering expert technical cyber security advisory on matters related to cloud security (e.g. Azure, AWS) and best practice OT security architectures (e.g. IEC 62443)
You will have a minimum of 3 years’ cyber security experience in a security-related architectural, operational, consulting or System integrator role
In this role you will be able to demonstrate your experience with cloud technologies and related security offerings (e.g. Azure, AWS)
You will also possess relevant cyber security qualifications and/or training (e.g. SABSA, SANS, TOGAF, Azure certification, etc)
For a more detailed preview of the work that you will be involved in and the role requirements, please take a look at the position description on our careers page - careers.seqwater.com.au
What's great about working at Seqwater
We are committed to providing our people with a dynamic work environment and a range of benefits including:
- Competitive remuneration and benefits
- Flexible working arrangements
- An innovative, diverse organisation that puts safety first
- A range of Health & Wellbeing services and initiatives for staff
- Diversity of jobs and career progression opportunities
- A team orientated and collaborative work environment
Our passionate employees work across South East Queensland, to deliver a safe, secure, and reliable water supply to more than 3.2 million people in the region.
If you are looking for a role in which you can make a real impact, we'd love to hear from you!
The annual salary associated with this position is $120,044.60 plus superannuation.
Submit your cover letter and CV via the Apply button.
Please note that background checks including a criminal history check will be undertaken prior to an offer being made for this position.
Applications close: 5.00pm Friday 30 October, 2020
For further information please email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note – applications cannot be accepted via email.