About the role
Are you passionate about Cyber Security? Wanting to join a great team of Cyber security professionals? We are seeking an experienced Cyber Security professional.
Reporting to the Team Leader – Cyber Security, the Cyber Security Specialist will provide specialised security services to support the delivery of the Cyber Security function. The role will see you enhancing Seqwater’s cyber security monitoring and incident response capability and championing cyber security better practices to the wider business.
In this role some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with the technical implementation, configuration and deployment of cyber projects and BAU initiatives as part of the overall cyber security program
- Maintaining and managing existing cyber tools, technologies, and systems (e.g. cloud security technologies, SIEM, endpoint security, etc.) and streamline existing supporting practices
- Supporting operational and design teams (IT and OT) in implementing security practices, technologies and uplifting security culture across plan, build and run
In this role you will be able to demonstrate your ability to leverage industry trends, data, cyber information and updates to identify opportunities to improve Seqwater’s cyber security maturity level.
You will also possess strong oral and written communication skills together with the ability to clearly communicate technical information.
Your high-level interpersonal skills will see you being able to influence and negotiate outcomes and to develop and maintain strong relationships.
Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team you will be able to demonstrate a high level of initiative in working and delivering multiple outcomes simultaneously within specified timeframes.
For a more detailed preview of the work that you will be involved in and the role requirements, please take a look at the position description on our careers page - careers.seqwater.com.au
What's great about working at Seqwater
We are committed to providing our people with a dynamic work environment and a range of benefits including:
- Competitive remuneration and benefits
- Flexible working arrangements
- An innovative, diverse organisation that puts safety first
- A range of Health & Wellbeing services and initiatives for staff
- Diversity of jobs and career progression opportunities
- A team orientated and collaborative work environment
Our passionate employees work across South East Queensland, to deliver a safe, secure, and reliable water supply to more than 3.2 million people in the region.
If you are looking for a role in which you can make a real impact, we'd love to hear from you!
The annual salary associated with this position is $100,082.99 plus superannuation.
Submit your cover letter and CV via the Apply button.
Please note that background checks including a criminal history check will be undertaken prior to an offer being made for this position.
Applications close: 5.00pm Friday 30 October, 2020
For further information please email enquiries to email@example.com
Please note – applications cannot be accepted via email.