Water Quality Scientist
Job no: 498154
Work type: Temporary
Location: Ewen Maddock, North Pine
Categories: Water Quality
About the role
As the Water Quality Scientist, you will collect and report on observational data pertinent to the management of water quality, environment and process improvement for assets owned or operated by Seqwater.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Undertaking scientific sampling in accordance with procedures, standardised instructions and task specific guidelines
- Recording observations relevant to the management of environmental and water quality values at Seqwater
- Assisting in the continuous improvement of the Scientific Services team
- Applying quality assurance recommendations, procedures and policies.
This is a temporary (24 month) contract.
Please note, this is this is a field based role. You will be out and about in cars and boats all year round.
What you’ll bring:
It is essential that you have a Tertiary Qualification in a relevant science discipline; or equivalent specialised qualifications suited to the role.
For a more detailed preview of the work that you will be involved in, please take a look at the position description on our careers page - careers.seqwater.com.au
What's great about working at Seqwater
We are committed to providing our people with a dynamic work environment and a range of benefits including:
- Competitive remuneration and benefits
- An innovative, diverse organisation that puts safety first
- A range of Health & Wellbeing services and initiatives for staff
- Diversity of jobs and career progression opportunities
- A team orientated and collaborative work environment
This position has a salary starting at $80,063.23 plus superannuation
Our passionate employees work across South East Queensland, to deliver a safe, secure, and reliable water supply to more than 3.2 million people in the region.
If you are looking for an extraordinary career in which you can make a real impact, we'd love to hear from you!
Submit your CV via the Apply button.
Applications close: 11:55PM AEST Sunday, 10th July 2022
For further information please email enquiries to email@example.com
Please note – applications cannot be accepted via email.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now