Operations Officer - Supply System
Job no: 498156
Work type: Temporary
Location: Brisbane, Ipswich
Categories: Administration Officer/ Data Entry / Executive Assistants, Technical Support and Improvements
About the role
As the Operations Officer - Supply System, you will assist with planning and enquiries relating to a range of network assets , as well as assist in the development and review of key network procedures and operating protocols.
Please note this is a temporary (24 month) contract.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Supporting all processes regarding bulk water billing meters are implemented.
- Ensuring all bulk water billing data meets billing requirements.
- Supporting month end billing data submissions and reporting
- Providing day to day operational and administrative support including daily data analysis and collation
What you’ll bring:
It is essential you have a relevant trade or water certificate and/or industry experience.
For a more detailed preview of the work that you will be involved in, please take a look at the position description on our careers page - careers.seqwater.com.au
What's great about working at Seqwater
We are committed to providing our people with a dynamic work environment and a range of benefits including:
- Competitive remuneration and benefits
- Flexible working arrangements
- An innovative, diverse organisation that puts safety first
- A range of Health & Wellbeing services and initiatives for staff
- Diversity of jobs and career progression opportunities
- A team orientated and collaborative work environment
This position has a salary starting at $83,109.55 plus superannuation.
Our passionate employees work across South East Queensland, to deliver a safe, secure, and reliable water supply to more than 3.2 million people in the region.
If you are looking for an extraordinary career in which you can make a real impact, we'd love to hear from you!
Submit your CV via the Apply button.
Applications close: 11:55PM AEST Tuesday, 5th July 2022
For further information please email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note – applications cannot be accepted via email.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now