Systems and Governance Officer
Job no: 494845
Work type: Permanent
Categories: Procurement / Contract Management / Logistics
About the position
Reporting to the Principal – Procurement Business Excellence, you will be responsible for reviewing, developing and continually improving Seqwater’s procurement and related policies, procedures ensuring compliance with legislative requirements and best practice.
Your primary responsibilities will be to manage and maintain the corporate procurement systems including providing super user support to end users. You will also support the Principal Procurement Business Excellence in:
- The governance of procurement activities including Policy, Procedures and Manual development
- Template development and management
- Process development, change and management
- Training and support for business user
- Procurement reporting, and
- Support the implementation of lean process and maintain better value governance.
Desirable skills and experience
- Can do attitude with a desire to be part of a winning team athat enables Seqwater to do business on a better basis every day.
- Tertiary qualification in Procurement, Business, Commerce, Law or equivalent experience suitable to the position.
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment will be advantageous.
- Membership of the Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply (MCIPS) or post graduate qualification will be highly regarded.
- High extensive knowledge of relevant legislation, regulation and demonstrated experience in developing and improving procurement policies, systems and processes.
- Sound understanding of legislation, contract law, common law principles and ethical procedures relating to the procurement function, particularly in relation to purchasing and tendering guidelines.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Technology 1 ERP systems (Procurement and Supply Chain) or equivalent system.
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills and ability to use effective negotiation and influencing skills in a consultative and constructive manner.
We are committed to providing our people with a dynamic work environment with a range of benefits including:
- Competitive remuneration and benefits including up to 12.75% superannuation
- Diversity of jobs and career progression opportunities
- A team orientated work environment.
This position has been graded in accordance with Seqwater’s Certified Agreement as AO6 with a salary of $94,399.35 per annum and up to 12.75% superannuation.
To submit an application
Please submit your cover letter and CV via the Apply button.
Applications close: 5pm Monday 27 November 2017
For further information please contact Shabeena, HR Officer on 0427 746 481.
Seqwater is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants to apply. For more information about employment opportunities at Seqwater visit careers.seqwater.com.au
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now