Supervisor Client Services
Job no: 494918
Work type: Permanent
About the position
Reporting to the Team Leader ICT Operations, the supervisor client services provides leadership in ensuring the professional, courteous and timely ICT support to Seqwater staff.
Your primary responsibilities will be to:
- Lead the ICT client services team to ensure the professional, courteous and timely support to Seqwater staff and facilitate the effective, efficient and timely delivery or restoration of ICT services
- Ensuring services are maintained to agree service standards
- Lead the monitoring, tracking and reporting on fault/error trends
- Supervise the day to day management and coordination of response to incidents
- Facilitate the management, maintenance and configuration of the heat service management tool
Desirable skills and experience
- Tertiary qualifications in an IT discipline; and/or substantial experience commensurate with the duties and accountabilities of the position
- Posession of ITIL accreditation is highly desirable
- Unrestricted driver’s licence for a car
- Proven ability to work with minimal supervision in prioritising workloads, delegating tasks, meeting deadlines and negotiating priorities to customers
- Demonstrated capacity to manage and resolve high volumes of complex incidents while following defined processes.
We are committed to providing our people a dynamic work environment with a range of benefits including:
- Competitive remuneration and benefits including up to 12.75% superannuation;
- Diversity of jobs and career progression opportunities;
- Flexible working arrangements;
- A team orientated work environment.
This position has been graded in accordance with Seqwater’s Certified Agreement as an AO6 with an annual salary of $94,399.35 per annum and up to 12.75% superannuation.
To submit an application
Please submit your cover letter and CV via the Apply button.
Applications close: 9am Wednesday 24 January.
For further information please contact Jess Barker, Talent Acquisition on 0428 422 590.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now